Monday, September 1, 2014

Just keep growing!

Howdy,

Well here we are at the end up Summer and the beginning of Fall semester. As of August 28th I have successfully finished all the JMG Kid Zone projects and they are now open for the public! The past 9 weeks have really tested me. I have pushed myself further than I ever expected and got out of my comfort zone. The work I have done with JMG has definitely opened my eyes to future careers paths, such as teaching. I will meet with Randy and Lisa to fill out my evaluation and discuss what some of my strengths and weaknesses are. I am curious to see their opinions and suggestions. Overall I am not particularly worried because they seem very satisfied with the work that I have done but I guess we shall see.

 I am looking forward to continued contact to see how the students and teachers interact with the programs and how well they will go over with each grade level.  Please check out the "Kid Zone" button the JMG website to see all my hard work, you can even do the activities yourself and learn some Horticulture.  http://jmgkids.us/kids-zone/jmgkidsweb/

Thank you all for sticking with me throughout this experience and I hope that you have enjoyed it as much as I have!

For one last time, Thanks & Dig 'Em

Hallie Morrison

No comments:

Post a Comment