Tuesday, June 17, 2014

SeeD case

Howdy, 

So this past week I created a really awesome Father's Day project for kids that we posted on the JMG website!! 



It's called a SeeD Case, and it's a really awesome viewing window for kids to see plants grow from a seed! I will also be using a similar activity for one of the JMG web lessons I am creating on propagation! This was one of the first activities that I got to get my hands a little dirty and I had so much fun! 

Here is the link to the actual post: http://jmgkids.us/seedcase/

I have some difficulties with getting mine to grow so I am hoping that no one else did. My squash seeds grew the best and I am going to replant them into a larger pot! 

I am still working on the video of Mr. Cain and his garden song but I can't wait to post it! I have another post that I will be publishing later this afternoon so I am making this post a little shorter than the normal ones!! 

Before I go I'd like to give a big shoutout to all the Fathers out there, thanks for being you! But most of all a big shout out to my dad for loving me and supporting me through everything I do!!

Thanks & Dig' Em, 

Hallie





No comments:

Post a Comment